openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Still unable to email documents with version 4 upgrade
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:44:04 GMT
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 8:26 AM, MIKE LISH <emellish@gmail.com> wrote:

> I use Google for everything, and for any office platform not to recognize
> Google email is stone age stuff !
>
> Do I need to wait for version 12 before this is sorted??

No. You need to install this software that registers GMail on Windows,
so that all applications that can send e-mail will open your web
browser with GMail and even add any attachments...

Note that I haven't tried it. But if it does what it claims, then it
should work...
FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell