openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Still unable to email documents with version 4 upgrade
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:40:05 GMT
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 8:31 AM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> A quick search shows there are products out there that claim to add
> MAPI support to GMail. I haven't tried any of them to see how they
> work with OpenOffice, but this one sounds interesting:
> http://www.mapi4gmail.com/
>
> Regards,
>
> -Rob

Exactly. That solution you linked, however, is commercial. Here's an
open source one, and with an Apache license. Makes GMail a registered
MAPI provider on Windows.
http://code.google.com/p/tvhgooglemapi/downloads/detail?name=tvhgooglemapisetup-0.4.exe

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell