openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EXTERNAL: Re: OpenOffice 3.3 and Java 7
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 19:22:28 GMT
On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 4:12 PM, Steele, Raymond <raymond.steele@lmco.com> wrote:
> Thanks Fernando. I think he was only using the visual c++ redistributables as an example.
Do you have any input to the issue we are facing?

sadly, no.

My last solaris install was Opensolaris back in the Sun days.

Are you running Solaris Sparc or x86?
If you run "java -version" from the command line what does it say? Can
you show us what the classpath is set to?

Finally, did you follow the docs available here?
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/webnotes/install/solaris/solaris-jdk.html

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell