openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Clarence M Weaver <cmweav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notes in Impress vs. PowerPoint
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2013 23:32:06 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I just did a test with LibreOffice 4.1 (LibO) and Powerpoint for Mac 2011 version 14.3.5 both
running on Mac OS X 10.8.4

I had no problem going back and forth. I created notes in one and opened them in the other
and then reversed the process. It worked flawlessly.

What version of LibO are you using? Which Operating System? Which version of Powerpoint?

Version 4.1 has a panel above the document pane marked Normal | Outline | Notes | etc.
Just click on Notes button to view the notes.

Are you saving the file in Powerpoint 97 file format from LibO?

Clarence