openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dale Erwin <>
Subject Re: Apache OpenOffice 4.0 is now available
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 23:18:02 GMT
Ciao Andrea,

At "Tools -> Options -> -> Online Update" I find that
"Check for updates automatically" is selected as is "Every Week" and it
also reports "Last checked: 07/29/13, 05:08:00PM" which was several
hours before I sent that email. This must be the default, because I have
never seen this page before.

However, if I manually click on the Check Now  button, it does find that
4.0.0 is available, but I did not download it yet. Wonder why I never
received the notice.

I have now enabled "Download updates automatically" and I will not
manually download 4.0 for a while longer just to see if this works.  I'm
also going to change it to check Every Day for a while so that I don't
have to wait another week.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU