openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Re: Apache OpenOffice 4.0 is now available
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 04:42:39 GMT
I  have deliberately delayed installing version 4.0 because I wanted to
test the notification process.  It has been stated that AOO checks once
a week for available new versions.

This notice was dated 7/23 at 4: 29 AM.  In just a few hours, a week
will have passed and I have not seen any notice from my 3.4.1
installation that a new version is available.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU
http://leather.casaerwin.org