openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Ken <supp...@inter-hosts.net>
Subject Re: openOffice 3.3 for PPC
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2013 12:25:08 GMT
thanks Andrea,

i did a search on google for OOo_3.3.0_MacOS_PPC_install_en-US
and found it at
http://ftp.bg.debian.org/ooo-bg/3.3.0/macOSX/PPC/OOo_3.3.0_MacOS_PPC_install_en-US.dmg

http://ftp.bg.debian.org/ooo-bg/3.3.0/macOSX/PPC/ also has the ooo PPC
v3.3 SDK & lang packs as well as the bg lang pack and install versions
and .md5!!

thank you anyway and hope the above helps in getting your archives up to
date!!

No need to blather on about the importance of Mac archives!! :)  if you
are  a Mac user - you know and if your not it won't matter ;)

cheers

Ken