openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Brown <andre...@icon.co.za>
Subject Re: [libreoffice-users] Conflicts?
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 08:56:54 GMT
Hi Steve

Umm!! I've not experienced this. Yes by default LO4 will load and save
the new file formats, but you can change this by "File - Save as" then
choose the format you want from the deopdown "Save as type" list. You
can also permanently set this in "Tools - Options - Load/Save - General
- Document type - Always save as". This is even true for saving in the
format of MSO document types temporarily, or permanently using the
latter settings.

Regards

Andrew Brown