openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Conflicts?
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 07:35:39 GMT
Hi Virgil,

Virgil Arrington schrieb:
> Yes, I should have clarified that I am running Windows 7 on a Sony Laptop.

I use Windows 7 too. I have always used AOO and LO versions parallel and
do not notice any conflicts. Of cause only one of them can be the
default application for opening.

Because I'm always testing a lot of versions, I put my favorite
templates and autotexts in a separate folder and add them as not
writable path to the installations.

Kind regards
Regina