openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: Problem connecting to Mysql with AOO 4.0
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 14:06:31 GMT
2013.07.23. 14:13 keltezéssel, Martin Groenescheij írta:
> Hi,
>
> When I connect to MySQL I used the Native MySQL connection in AOO 3.4.1.
> With AOO 4.0 I get the error message:
>     The connection to the external data source could not be established
>     No SDBC driver was found for the given URL
>
> What happened with the Native connection and could anyone guide me
> where I can find the SDBC driver?
The changes in AOO 4.0 caused that the new SDBC driver needs for AOO
4.0, version.

(STLport library is removed in 4.0.0 With this change, C++ extension
built for previous versions don't work anymore
in Windows, MacOS and Linux 32 bit (this affects only 32 bit arch.,
Linux 64 bit is not affected).

The sdbc driver 1.2.0 needs to be installed to AOO 4.0.
You can download it from:
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/aoo-my-sdbc/downloads/list
Zoltan