openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Polish language pack for AOO 4
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:11:54 GMT
Maciej Jaros wrote:
> what are the
> localization plans? There seem to be no Polish language for AOO 4

I confirm Polish is not included in the first 4.0 release.

Progress on translation status can be seen for each language at
https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40/

Polish is really close to completion, at 96% and with a lot of suggested
translations that must just be checked and confirmed.

See http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html to know how you can help
translating OpenOffice into your language.

If you can help, subscribe to the localization mailing list
http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html then send a mail to that
list (l10n) asking for a Pootle account and stating that all your
contributions to the OpenOffice project are under the Apache License 2
(the OpenOffice license).

We foresee periodic updates where we will add all languages that reach
100%, so you can target one of those to have OpenOffice 4.0 in Polish.

Regards,
   Andrea.