openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: Polish language pack for AOO 4
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:11:54 GMT
Maciej Jaros wrote:
> what are the
> localization plans? There seem to be no Polish language for AOO 4

I confirm Polish is not included in the first 4.0 release.

Progress on translation status can be seen for each language at

Polish is really close to completion, at 96% and with a lot of suggested
translations that must just be checked and confirmed.

See to know how you can help
translating OpenOffice into your language.

If you can help, subscribe to the localization mailing list then send a mail to that
list (l10n) asking for a Pootle account and stating that all your
contributions to the OpenOffice project are under the Apache License 2
(the OpenOffice license).

We foresee periodic updates where we will add all languages that reach
100%, so you can target one of those to have OpenOffice 4.0 in Polish.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message