openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Re: Navigator
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 02:05:35 GMT
That doesn't work.  The only thing that happens when I hit F5 is the
document inside the window frame shifts to the right about 1/8 of an
inch.  Then if I press F5 again, it shifts back to its original
position.  But no Navigator.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU