openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Navigator
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 23:50:24 GMT
This is frustrating.  I have a master document with 50 sub documents
under Win 7 / OOo 3.4.1 which I've been working on for nearly 3 years
now.  I don't remember at this point just what version of OOo I was
using when I created the documents, but I've been on this version for
quite a while now.  Every time I used to open the master document it
used to automatically open the Navigator alongside it (including under
my current system), and it was a little annoying because it was always
on top of what I wanted.  Now, I NEED the navigator and it doesn't
open.  I have no idea what I might have done to suppress it.

Can someone please tell me how to open the Navigator?

--
Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03