openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Martin Groenescheij <Mar...@Groenescheij.COM>
Subject Re: Open Office Spreadsheet Question......
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 07:22:41 GMT

On 1/07/2013 5:03 PM, Aj Marshall wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I was just wondering if there is a way to lock the background color of a cell without
locking the number in it. See, I'm using the spreadsheet as a points system and each week
I have to move people around but what happens is I have to reformat a lot of the background
colors.
It depends on how you move people around when you drag cells around it
doesn't work, but you could probably use conditional formatting it all
depends on your data.
If you like to share your spreadsheet we could give some advice but
without seeing it we're unable.