openoffice-users mailing list archives

From JB <yocha...@lavabit.com>
Subject Re: Apache OpenOffice 4.0 is now available
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 21:17:26 GMT

  All I can say is WOW! It looks a bit better and is *FAST* now. I've been using
  3.4.0 seems like forever and it seemed like it also took forever to open anything
  with it, but after installing 4.0.0 anything I do with it is extremely fast.

  So far all I have is great praise for the AOO team and the work they've done!

  By the way, I use Slackware 14 and it installed quite easily after simply doing an
  rpm2tgz on the rpm's.

  John

--
“Those who suppress freedom always do so in the name of law and order.” -John V.
Lindsey