openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Clarence M Weaver <cmweav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notes in Impress vs. PowerPoint
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2013 00:55:57 GMT
Jeff,

I did the same test again only now I used .pptx file format. And I see the problem.
It mixes the LibO notes over top of the Powerpoint notes.

We need to add a bug report for this. As a workaround, if she saves her powerpoint file
as a ppx (powerpoint 97-2004 presentation) then it will transfer back and forth correctly
in LibO. I
know this is not ideal.

Clarence