openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [libreoffice-users] Conflicts?
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 23:13:18 GMT
Hi :)
I think it's the same conflicts as between any 2 versions of LibreOffice or any 2 versions
of AOO or OOo.  Basically avoid having both open at the same time.  That might mean turning
off the Quickstarter of both of them.

This link might help
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel#Windows
Regards from
Tom :)

In my never-ending, obsessive (and admittedly futile) search for computing perfection, I want
to try both programs to see which better meets my techno-needs.