openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Robert Funnell <robert.funn...@mcgill.ca>
Subject Re: Codes
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 02:04:16 GMT
Pat -

About Reveal Codes: I loved them in WP, and there's no reason why
something comparable couldn't be implemented in OO and in fact
somebody cobbled together a kind of demo at one point (in spite of
what people say about styles). But we don't have them.

About styles: Yes, that's the elegant way to use OO and it would be
good to learn about them. However, it doesn't obviate the need for
something like Reveal Codes sometimes. (If you were really masochistic
you could unzip your .odt file and examine the content.xml file to
diagnose your problem.)

About your actual problem: I really don't understand what's happening
to you, or where the blue could be coming from if you've stripped all
formatting by using Notepad. Is there a URL there somewhere by any
chance? Those can get displayed in blue (but also underlined) if you
have URL recognition enabled.

- Robert