openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Patricia Hickin <pph...@gmail.com>
Subject Codes
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 23:54:50 GMT
Is there any way to reveal codes in OO (the way you can in WordPerfect)?

I am having a problem with the following:

I am preparing a list of books as follows:

In a table of two columns, I insert an image of the book cover in the first
(a narrow) column.  In the 2nd column I put info about the book: title,
author, publisher & date.

I have obtained the info from www.worldcat.org, compiled a list of the
books, copied the list into Notepad to strip it of formatting.  Next I
copied the list into an OO text document and formatted it as follows:

font Calibri  color black
title: 18 point bold italic
author & publishing info (two separate lines):  15 point regular.

For some reason, OO is changing the color of the publishing info to blue.
 I change it to black. but when I save it the color switches to blue!!

It is driving me crazy!!!

Any ideas??  Thanks!!

Pat