openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Shari Smith <>
Subject Re: New Folder
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2013 03:11:53 GMT
Are you on a Windows machine? I've had this happen (running Win7), then
when I look in the folder where I was trying to add a folder I find new
folders with nothing in them. Not sure why it happens but sometimes it's a
time delay or I just start over. I don't think it's happened with AOO but
other programs as well.