openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Hannah Aubry <hannah.au...@gmail.com>
Subject Auto Recovery
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 18:38:06 GMT
Hi,

I was working on a document and goofed, deleting two pages. I hadn't saved
it yet, but had seen the autosave loading bar several times so I figured I
would be able to recover the two pages by closing the document. Did I just
completely delete the file or will it be saved somewhere on my computer? I
am running OpenOffice 3.4.1 on Mac OS X version 10.7.5

Thank you so much!

Best,
Hannah

--
*Hannah Aubry* | Northwestern University, 2014
School of Communication | Theatre Major | Film and Media Studies Minor