openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Ervin, MD" <frank.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Open Office 3.4.1
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:07:51 GMT

We need to be able to move data from spreadsheet to an existing Excel (Office 2004) file .
 Copy and paste seems not to work; save as comma or tab delimited  file seems not an option.
Is there a mechanism I am overlooking?  Please advise

Frank Ervin, MD
frank.ervin@gmail.com

"The average person avoids the truth as diligently as he avoids arson, regicide, and piracy
on the high seas, and for the same reason, because he believes that it is dangerous, that
no good can come of it, and that it doesn't pay."  HL Mencken