openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Des <chi...@orcon.net.nz>
Subject Re: re Open Office upgrade
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2013 11:19:05 GMT
Hello Steve

I hope you are having a great day
I have a Macbook running version OSX 10.6.8
I dragged the Open Office icon  to the application folder icon
My previous version of Open Office was 3.3
I have downloaded Open Office version 3.41
The program is in my applications folder but sadly it will not open the software

Thanks for your help
All the best
Desmond

On 8/06/2013, at 4:20 AM, Steve Ahlers wrote:

> Desmond,
>
> After opening the DMG did you drag the OO.org icon to the Application folder?
>
> What version of OSX are you running? Click on the Apple Icon in the upper left corner,
choose "About This Mac", choose "More Information" to find out.

> Steve Ahlers
> sahlers621@yahoo.com
>

> On Jun 7, 2013, at 5:59 AM, Des <china2@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> my name is Desmond Hagarty
>>
>> I downloaded the latest version of open office & I installed it but unfortunately
the program would not open.

>> My previous version is Open Office 3.3
>>
>> I have a Macbook build 10KS49 Processor 2.13 GHz Intel core 2 Duo Memory 2 GB 800
MHz DDR2 SDRAM