openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Donald Titus <donaldti...@verizon.net>
Subject Can't Get Rid of Window
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2013 21:12:58 GMT
1.  I have a Mac OS 10.8.4.  When I call up a document using Apache OpenOffice I get a message
that says:  "The last time you opened OpenOffice.org it unexpectedly quit while reopening
windows.  Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?  If you choose not to reopen windows,
you may have to open and position the windows yourself."  Two options are given:  "Don't Reopen"
and "Reopen".  Selecting either option does not get rid of the window.

2.  My OpenOffice is locked up.  The only way that I can quit is to "Force Quit".  However,
every time that I call up OpenOffice I get the same message.

3.  I have gone to your help page and tried some of the remedies that have worked for others.
 However, they don't work for me.  What can I do?

Donald Titus
donaldtitus@verizon.net
3504 Hutch Place
Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815-4736