openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Brian Barker <>
Subject Re: How do I change the default font?
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2013 02:43:46 GMT
At 22:31 21/06/2013 -0400, Patricia Hickin wrote:
>A very basic question that I cannot find the answer to in OO
>Help.  Currently my default font is Times New Roman.  How do I
>change that to Calibri?  This is for an .odt document.

Go to Tools | Options... | Writer | Basic Fonts
(Western) and make your changes there.  This applies to new documents.

For existing documents, go to Format | Styles and Formatting (or
click the Styles and Formatting button in the Formatting toolbar, or
press F11) and select your preferred font in the relevant paragraph styles.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: