openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Re: [Save and Undo]
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 00:22:44 GMT
I haven't actually tested this explicitly yet, but I certainly will do
so very soon.  I just never thought it would be possible so I never
tried it.  I do know, however, that no many how many times the file has
been autosaved, if I close the document without an explicit save, it
will revert back to the same state it was in before it was opened.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU
http://leather.casaerwin.org