openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ODF file formats vs Zip
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 23:10:21 GMT
I don't think that's true.  I think that if you close a document without
saving, it will revert back to its state before opening it even if it
has been autosaved during the editing process.  Only if you explicitly
save it will you be unable to do that.  It's as though the only purpose
of autosave is the event of a system failure.  In the even of a system
failure you have the option at reboot of recuperating all changes made
up to the last autosave, but you can decline.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU
http://leather.casaerwin.org