openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Openoffice Base Feature
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 10:40:26 GMT
On 05/06/2013 TCNS Customer Service - Gigi Baxter wrote:
> This information may only relate to Open Office Base software. ...
> Since version 2.4.0
> when you click in the record search box, search for text box the contents of
> the field are not selected. With version 2.4.0
> when you open the dialog box, the contents of the field are selected. This
> makes editing easy.
> I tried the newer versions, and keep going back to version 2.4.0

Hello Gigi, it's not very clear to me where the problem is.

Could you open an issue on https://issues.apache.org/ooo (you will need
to register there), set product to "Base" (then we will set other fields
appropriately), provide a step-by-step description and, if at all
possible, a screenshot of the "right" case (2.4.0) and one of the
"wrong" (post-2.4.0) one? This will make it easier to investigate.

Regards,
   Andrea.