openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ODF file formats vs Zip
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 10:37:14 GMT
Le 10/06/2013 02:16, Richard Detwiler a écrit :
> Also, I don't know if this is the case with auto-save, but when manually saving, I'm
pretty sure that things can not be "undone" prior to the save. If this is indeed the case
with auto-save, this is another very good reason not to use it. You may have done something
you really want to undo, but if the auto-save happens, you can't. (Again, I'm not positive
whether this is the case with auto-save like with manual save, but I'm guessing it may be.)

No. The auto-save operation does not reset the undo history (same with standard save).

Hagar