openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <>
Subject Re: Codes
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 02:23:55 GMT

On 06/22/2013 06:25 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> ​Actually reveal codes sound more to me to LaTeX which there are also open
> source editors like LyX and also many people have developed some type of
> extensions for this.
> I don't see however how possible is to do this with extensions except more
> complex guis that allow to manipulate character styles.​
I suppose if you wanted to play the "why does it not have <my pet
feature>" I could pull many from TeX and LaTeX... There were so many
cool things that you can do there that not much else seems to handle well.

Andrew Pitonyak
My Macro Document:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: