openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot Install in MacBook Pro OS 10.8.4
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:21:59 GMT

On 2013-06-14 10:10 AM danny may sabri wrote concerning "Cannot Install in MacBook Pro OS
10.8.4":
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> Why I cannot install open office in my MacBook Pro Mountain Lion OS 10.8.4 said that
"OpenOffice.org" can't opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
> Your security preferences allow installation of only apps from the Mac Apps Store and
identified developers.

 From the release notes at: http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/3.4.1.html

Apache OpenOffice 3.4.0 and 3.4.1 will be flagged by the new Gatekeeper facility in OS X
Mountain Lion. This is a new feature to help guard against malware on Mac systems. There is
procedure laid out at the following link to allow applications not installed from the Mac
App
store to run. See the article at Mac support at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5290.

reply to me personally but just to the list at <users@openoffice.apache.org> - replies
to my
personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.To

subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com