openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Girvin R. Herr" <girvin.h...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Auto Recovery
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 19:48:13 GMT
The backup files are stored where the backup path setting is set to.  See:

    Tools -> Options -> OpenOffice -> Paths

and look for the "Backups" entry in the list.  That will tell you where
the backups are stored.
Also, the option "Always create backup copy" must be selected in:

    Tools -> Options -> Load/Save -> General

in order for a backup copy to be saved.
Hope this helps.
Girvin Herr