openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ODF file formats vs Zip
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 05:29:30 GMT
At my age, I can't be trusted to remember to save it with enough
frequency to be beneficial, so I'd rather "suffer" the few moments'
delay rather than lose several hours of work which has happened to me in
other apps that don't have such a feature.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU
http://leather.casaerwin.org