openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Martin Groenescheij <Mar...@Groenescheij.COM>
Subject Re: New Folder
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 21:46:28 GMT

As far as I know there is no "New Folder" function in OpenOffice.
There is however a "New" menu where you have the choice to Open a New
"Text Document", "Spreadsheet" or "Presentation" etc.

Could you be more specific and tell us where your problem happen and
what Operating System and Version you have and
which version of OpenOffice you use.

On 7/06/2013 12:27 AM, Ellen et al wrote:
> The "New Folder" function stopped working.
> I click "New Folder" and nothing happens.
> I reinstalled the software, but that didn't help.
> I would appreciate any help.
> Thanks.
> Ellen
>   *“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they
> deserve, either one.” ~ Benjamin Franklin*

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message