openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: TOTAL FAILURE!
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 08:26:08 GMT
On Fri, 31 May 2013 16:38:12 -0700 (PDT)
Michael Mamczarz <mxm777mxm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> IM TRYING TO LOSE M$ AND NOTHING WORKED AT YOUR WEBSITE!
>
> I logged in ,got a password ,returned confirmation and when I use it, it failed to recognize
my login ID.
> next try was .'contact us'..well... email couldnt recognize the link for your contact
us.

> My first time was a failure failure FAILURE...
>
> IM SURE THIS IS GOING TO THE WRONG PLACE TOO!
>
> my endless loop seems like m$ in linux.
>
> please forward this to CEO and development team.
>
> find out what you did wrong!..I got zero results..after a half hour of frustration.........
mxm

If you are trying to download OpenOffice, you can download it from
http://www.openoffice.org/download/
With _no_ registration requested.

This site may redirect you to a sourceforge site; this is correct as they handle our downloads.

If you are having trouble downloading from other sites (not recomended!), please tell us the
URL you used.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>