openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <>
Subject Re: Zooming in
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 04:45:54 GMT
On 2013-05-07 10:38 PM Patricia Hickin wrote:
> Well, I use my laptop *only* on my lap!
> Are you saying there's no way to modify the program -- that seems
> unbelievable to me!!

You said "It happens with other programs too." That indicates it is a setting on your computer,

not an OpenOffice problem. If you told us what operating system you use someone may know how
change its settings. Otherwise, get a good book on how to use the operating system on your

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: