openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Paul Collins <rang...@southernphone.com.au>
Subject Re: An Open Office 'newbie' with a question.
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 19:40:48 GMT
Dear Andrea,

Thank you for your early response to my (e)missive.  I went to the donations page link and
I again encountered the seemingly mindless ineptitude of the PayPal monolith.  I cannot login
using my email / password combination (which I faithfully recorded in my "Apache Open Office
Calc spreadsheet) NOR can I donate as a new (casual?) PayPal user.

I've encountered this crass inaccessibility with PayPal (and eBay) before, to the point where
any purchase which necessitates the use of either party loses my business.  I'd still like
to donate but with the PayPal impasse, I'm in need of alternate suggestions.

Yours sincerely,
Paul Collins.