openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Patricia Hickin <pph...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with inserting graphics, columns
Date Sun, 05 May 2013 13:44:25 GMT
Is this the place to get help with a text document?
I am trying to insert a picture and put text to the right of the image.  I
can put text above or below, but not beside the image.

Also I want to divide the page into two columns, beginning about 2 or 3
inches from the top, but instead it divided the entire page into two
columns.

So, two questions:

How to get text to the right of an image?
 and how to divide a page into two or more columns, beginning 2-3" from the
top?

Thanks,
Pat