openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Kadal Amutham <vka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extending the life of an older desktop machine by installing OpenOffice?
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 16:49:56 GMT
Dear Mr. Rob Weir,

I am using an old desk top. I have installed Ubuntu 11.01. This comes with
Libre Office, as you know. And all other softwares and programs are from
open source. I do web design, photo editing, video editing, Printed Circuit
Board Design, and above all use text documents and spreadsheets. All using
open source.

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480