openoffice-users mailing list archives

From stephen schneider <ssss...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to display pages with no breaks between them
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 15:29:55 GMT
Dear OpenOfficers:

Thanks for your time and support on this admittedly simple question:

Before swtiching to OO, I used ms word, where it was possible to view text documents continuously:
i.e., pages were separated by one line only.  To set this up, one went to the 'View' heading
and chose 'Normal.'

Now, in OO, pages are separated by a blue area, so when one goes down a multi-page document,
there's a jump after every page.  The document is discontinuous, which I don't like.

So, the questions: is it possible in OO for pages to be separated by one line (and not by
the gap described above)?  How to set this up?  How to make this the default for viewing documents?

Thanks all around.