openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Spell check and PDF file problems
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 13:53:40 GMT
Some hints with screenshots here: http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16512
For the PDF issue, reset your profile (a link in the tutorial above).

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do Not
reply to me personally but just to the list at <users@openoffice.apache.org> - replies
to my personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.
To subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html

http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

Regards,
Hagar