openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan <jonatha...@openoffice.org>
Subject 2 support questions
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 18:42:07 GMT
I have experienced the following issue when using OpenOffice Draw:  When
I load an image into the program, and then crop it, then EXPORT it as
.PNG, it defaults to exporting a 8½ × 11 inch portion of the image, in
vertical ("portrait") orientation, instead of the entire image.  How do
I save a document in .PNG format in the exact same proportion as the
original instead of in the default proportions?

Also, on a different subject:  I reported a legitimate bug in the
program a while back (by "legitimate," I mean functionality that worked
in version 3.2 but not in 3.3).  How can I put a "bounty" on the bug?