openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Re: Zooming in
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 05:11:24 GMT
I have the same problem.  It used to be much worse, but I found a
setting in the mouse/touchpad driver that disables the touchpad whenever
another pointing device is plugged in.  After bootup is complete, I now
get a message on my desktop that the touchpad has been disabled.
However, the mouse still does not behave very well.   I can sit back and
take my hands off the computer altogether and watch the cursor dance
around all over the screen.  Sometimes it's worse than at others, but it
always does a little dancing.  It's especially annoying when trying to
place the pointer on a certain place and before I can click it moves
away all on its own so I back it up and it jumps again.  Sometimes it
makes me want to scream.  Mine's a Dell with Win 7 Home Prem.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU
http://leather.casaerwin.org