openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Doug <dmcgarr...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Zooming in
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 03:01:11 GMT
On 05/07/2013 10:07 PM, Patricia Hickin wrote:
> My computer zooms in on OpenOffice (and other) screens without my telling
> it to.
> (I have a laptop with touchpad).  I know it has something to do with the
> way I'm using my fingers on the touchpad but I can't quite figure out how
> to avoid it.
>
> Is there any way I can disable this feature?  It drives me crazy.
>
> (It happens with other programs too.)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pat

Easiest way is to use an external pointing device. If you are running
Linux, install
Synaptiks (note spelling) to automatically disable the touchpad when an
external
pointing device is plugged into the usb port.
This is a perfect solution sol long as you are not actually using the
computer
on your lap!

--doug