openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Don Daugherty <ddaughe...@sunflower.com>
Subject Re: can't open attachment
Date Sat, 04 May 2013 21:33:12 GMT
On 5/4/2013 11:10 AM, Erin Whipple wrote:
> Hi my name is Erin and I am trying to open attachment for apache open
> office and it goes right to Microsoft word. what should I do

Save the file in a known location.  Then in Windows Explorer right click
and look for Open-With. That choice will either offer a list of choices
that includes  Open Office, or will allow you to Browse to the
appropriate program under Program Files.  (On 64-bit systems there will
be two Program Files folders to explore.)  After making your choice,
look for a check-box to make that choice the default.