openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Michael Mamczarz <mxm777...@yahoo.com>
Subject TOTAL FAILURE!
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 23:38:12 GMT
IM TRYING TO LOSE M$ AND NOTHING WORKED AT YOUR WEBSITE!

I logged in ,got a password ,returned confirmation and when I use it, it failed to recognize
my login ID.
next try was .'contact us'..well... email couldnt recognize the link for your contact us.

My first time was a failure failure FAILURE...

IM SURE THIS IS GOING TO THE WRONG PLACE TOO!

my endless loop seems like m$ in linux.

please forward this to CEO and development team.

find out what you did wrong!..I got zero results..after a half hour of frustration.........
mxm