openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Zheng Shuhe <Zheng.Sh...@PDGM.com>
Subject 回复: Re: how to install openoffice3.4 at redhat6.3
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 02:24:53 GMT
Dear Andrea
  yes ,You are right.  As your instruction ,I downloaded the appropriate package,and
I can install Openofficesuccwssfully.
Thanks for your kindlyhelp.
Best Regards
Zheng

从Samsung Galaxy Note发送

Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> 写道:
On 25/04/2013 Zheng Shuhe wrote:
> Dear Support
> I am installing openoffice 3.4 at my laptop, the OS is redhat 6.3 as the following:
> [root@LP-BEI-lengy ~]# uname -a
> Linux LP-BEI-lengy 2.6.32-279.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed Jun 13 18:24:36 EDT 2012 x86_64 x86_64
x86_64 GNU/Linux
> [root@LP-BEI-lengy ~]# cat /etc/redhat-release
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.3 (Santiago)
> [root@LP-BEI-lengy ~]# cd ~pgadmin
> [root@LP-BEI-lengy pgadmin]# cd media
> [root@LP-BEI-lengy media]# ls
> Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.1_Linux_x86-64_langpack-rpm_en-US.tar.gz

Here is the problem. You downloaded a "langpack", or "language pack".
This is only useful if you wish to add a language to an existing
OpenOffice installation.

Download the appropriate full version from
http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html#tested-full
and reinstall. Should you have problems with the glibc version, please
write again (in case, the solution is to use the special builds
available from http://www.openoffice.org/porting/ ; but the official
version will probably work fine).

Regards,
   Andrea.
including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information
for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies
of this message.