openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Arwa A <ar.ss....@gmail.com>
Subject source code for find and replace by (format) in openoffice
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 19:18:01 GMT
Hi

    I have problem i can't download source code of open office. I try
and search it
every day i can download some but i am not sure it is source code of open
office. all this It's very complicated. I can't understand.

  I would like to suggest you send me only code for find and replace
function (by format) if possible for open office to me.

  I prefer only find and replace code.

  Could  you kindly send it to me? I hope you can help me.