openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two questions
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 21:33:31 GMT
2013/4/19 Nancy Bellantine <njbellantine@gmail.com>:
> 1. How do I highlight a field or cell ?

One cell:
Shift+click the cell
or
Click a cell, don't release the mouse button, move the mouse until two
or more cells are highlighted, move the mouse back to the first cell
again…

> 2. How can I change the default font?  I tried to change it, it reflects what I changed
it to in the preferences, however still defaulting to new times Roman.

F11 → Right click the default style → Edit… → Edit the font to
whatever you want.
Save as a new template by pressing F11, do some clicking and typing…
Now, File → Templates → Organize → Do some necessary clicking until
you find your template → Right click it → Set as default template

Something like that anyway.

Now, your new template will be loaded everytime you open a new document.

Johnny Rosenberg