openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Manuel del Valle <m...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Apache OpenOffice 4.0 Logo Survey now Open!
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 04:10:31 GMT
> Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:50:15 -0400
> Subject: Apache OpenOffice 4.0 Logo Survey now Open!
> From: robweir@apache.org
> To: dev@openoffice.apache.org; marketing@openoffice.apache.org; users@openoffice.apache.org
>
> The Apache OpenOffice project is planning a "brand refresh" for our
> next major release, Apache OpenOffice 4.0. As part of this effort we
> are looking to update our logo.
>
> We've received 40 proposals from community members and we would like
> your feedback on these designs.

Great! many nice logo designs, and quite different...

> You can find the survey here:
>
> http://survey.openoffice.org/index.php/815178/

I'm having trouble getting to the actual logo survey with Chrome. After answering the first
demographical questions, I can't submit them: the "Next" button won't work.
I'm using Chrome VersiĆ³n 26.0.1410.64 m, on Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
I tried a couple of times, same result.

I finally submitted my votes using Firefox. I also tried Opera, "next" button works fine.

> Thanks in advance for your participation and feedback.

Thank you for setting up the survey!